Thursday, November 26, 2009

Teach them in the way they should go

Nathan is turning two next month. It feels like he's officially leaving babyhood behind and turning into a little boy before my eyes. As I sit here on Thanksgiving morning, I'm both thankful for the opportunity to mother this little one and overwhelmed with the task of teaching him the important things in life. I thought potty-training was intimidating, but the thought of teaching him our faith is far more scary and exciting. I'd like to start doing some more intentional things with him this advent season. I know he is still little, but he is taking in a lot now and he can grasp some simple concepts. So readers, do you have any ideas for me?

Happy Thanksgiving! I can't express how thankful I am for each of you!

No comments: