Wednesday, February 09, 2011

She packs in the sweetness!

Happy 18 months Emie! Our little girl is full of spunk and personality, which we couldn't love more. She loves balls, her baby doll, dancing to fast music, playing dress up with Mommy's clothes, tea parties and chasing her brother. I took her for her 18 month check up last night and she is 19 lbs 8 oz and 31 inches tall. Our pediatrician said "wow, she sure does pack a lot of sweetness in those 19 lbs!". I couldn't agree more :)


We are flying out to the Philippines tonight! We can't wait to see our family in person and to spend so much time with them. The kids had a lot of fun playing beach this week with my pilates mat as the water. I bet they'll love the real deal!

1 comment:

MNK said...

Oh my goodness - those were almost actually Emery's stats for her 15 month appointment! Except she is only 19 and 5 ounces - crazy. AND did you happen to get that swim suit from Gymboree...guess who else has it. Why don't we live closer! Good luck with your trip!!! I can't wait to see pictures.