Monday, March 15, 2010

Big days for our big girl!

Ahhhh! It seems like Emie is growing up so fast! On Friday, we had her ears pierced. She is such a tough cookie and barely cried at all. They are very cute and I think she wears them well.






She sported a very cute hat that I've been so excited for her to wear. She wore it for one of our first outdoor walks since the fall. She wore it while she went for her first ride on the swings and she loved it! I'm not sure how I ended up with two fearless children, but I did. I had to run back and forth between them to keep both swings going as they apparently do not like to be motionless. I wish I had gotten a better picture on the swing, but I did not :( So, I thought at least I'd post one of the hat.





She started army crawling a few weeks ago and now she is moving to crawling on all fours, or "creeping" in PT language. She's not too fast yet, but I'm sure I'll be running soon! She's also starting to pull up to stand, but that activity has resulted in a few near head injuries and would not be suitable for video taping.


3 comments:

MNK said...

I love that hat - must get one. I need a sun hat for Emers. Look at that crawling so fun. Where did you get her ears pierced? Did she scream? Do they bother her? I'm thinking of doing that for Emery.

Tracy said...

Michelle - We had her ears pierced at Claire's. I have heard the dr's office will do it, but I forgot to ask at her 6 month appt. She cried a little when they went in, but was fine a few seconds after. She hasn't seems to notice them so far. She's not a huge fan of me cleaning them, but that is more because she hates to sit still!

Kelly said...

Yay Emie! I'm impressed! She's so quiet when she is on the move. Camille talks non stop, and I can tell by her "talking" if she's headed for something that is a no no, like dog food! :)