Thursday, March 04, 2010

Free Dog!


So, not to be blunt about poop, but that is the topic of this post. Nathan has always had some of the nastiest diapers imaginable. I always thought they were unusually nasty, but now that I have a second child who is eating solids, I can without a doubt say that they are in their own league of nastiness. Anyways, this morning, my poor boy had a full blowout, funky poop. And naturally, it did not happen on the potty this time. And naturally, he was wearing a cloth diaper. So, I swiftly de-diaper my poor little boy and realize that a full bath is in order. I wrap the funkified diaper in his funkified jammies and place it near the basement stairs while I get him into the bath. As I'm cleaning him up and filling the bath, I hear a licking sound coming from that very spot where the diaper was left. Yes, Bailey had decided to take the cleaning of the funkified diaper into her own paws.

Okay, so she's not really up for grabs. I do love that disgusting pup. But she has been on crate arrest for most of the day and has had a very thorough brushing of her teeth.

3 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Oh, yes, I know this same scenario all too well. It's disgusting, but I wouldn't give up Molly either. :)

JERCAR said...

DUDE, I feel your pain on the poop-eating dog thing..... Mochi has eaten Hazel's poo TWICE in the past... you need to watch out when Nathan starts using his "potty" because if they poo in it and you don't dump it right away, those dogs are ready and waiting for a little snack. SICK. I came back twice to an empty potty, and a dog licking his chops.

MNK said...

My dog's don't eat her poop diapers yet (can you imagine snooty Shasta eating poop of any kind); HOWEVER, I think we completely grossed out friends of ours when Emery spit up on the wood floors and I told Styles to lick it up before I could get my wipe cloth. Alas, I think I really am a Mom now and the our kidless couple will think twice about coming over to dinner again.