Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Sick day!

Unfortunately I spent the greater part of last week with a nasty stomach virus. It was miserable! But somehow these little people still brought me some joy as I parented from the couch. (Not an easy task with these two!)

Emie did a puzzle or two.


Okay, Okay, she chewed on a puzzle or two!



Nathan preferred to play playdoh in a crocheted hat.

Why? Because it is his pwaydough hat of course!


Actually, a dear friend made a few of these hats for my Mom. She will be having surgery in June to have a deep brain stimulator placed to help control her Parkinson's symptoms. She'll have to have half of her head shaved and I'm hoping these hats will make that a little more enjoyable. What a gift from this precious friend!

2 comments:

MNK said...

Are you sure it was just a stomach virus - hehe.
All joking aside, your kids are so adorable. Can't wait to see them in person! I'm sure the two Em's will hit it off.

Kelly said...

glad you're feeling better. It was those awesome prayers from a dear friend, I'm sure! Your kiddos are so cute, and I'm looking forward to seeing them and you and Michelle and Emery soon!