Saturday, November 19, 2011

My head hurts!

In the 15 minute ride home from swim lessons this morning Nathan asked all of the following questions:

How can God be with Daddy at work and with me at swim lessons at the same time? Does he send Jesus with one of us? But then what about while you are upstairs watching my swim lessons, how is he there too?

Why does Jesus have a birthday, but God doesn't?

When will my life end Mommy? I would like to meet God. But if he is soooooooo big, will he be able to see me? And hear me? I want him to answer all of my questions. Daddy said he knows the answers to EVERYTHING.

May God give me the right words to answer these little questions! And keep 'em coming buddy! Those who seek truth will find Him.

And he is seriously cute saying "omnipresent", by the way.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What great questions! I bet you're head was hurting! It's hard to come up with clear, meaningful answers right on the spot!

MNK said...

Don't you love all the questions though? Emery's still on what's that? What's that? What's that? There's not a lot of "why" yet.

:) Happy THanksgiving!

Spicy Magnolia said...

Precious boy of yours! Amen and amen to prayers for wisdom...for both of us! :)