Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Fun Winter Days



Entertaining a toddler in the winter is always a challenge. This winter we've tried out a few of the children's museums in the area. Nathan and I went to the DuPage museum as a special Mommy and Natey date for his birthday and I took both of the kids to the Kohl's museum to burn some energy. We had a great time!

Emie slept peacefully in my sling.



Nathan painted,



made me a sandwich at Potbellies,


wrote me a beautiful song,



played with a rhythm wheel,



did some grocery shopping,


and splish splashed the winter blues away!




1 comment:

MNK said...

Oh, I wish we had a Children's Museum close by. Alas, our closest is in Portsmouth...although I guess having ocean an hour and a half away is a nice trade off. Can't wait to bring Emery this summer!